Stabilizing your skin's levels of Vitamin C can help to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production, a protein that gives your skin its elasticity. Vitamin C is shown to reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to skin. It protects against and may repair UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.
- It is known to be one of the most effective anti aging ingredients. It can be applied freely without fear on all parts of the body, because side effects have never been a problem.
- It provides excellent filling of the wrinkles on the forehead and around the lips.
- The ingredients have the power to improve the elasticity of your skin & give it a beautiful tone, elasticity of your skin & give it a beautiful tone.
- This composition regenerates the skin cells, by reactivating the production of collagen in those cells.
New Age Skin Clinical Study
- 90% said pores, fine lines and wrinkles appeared less noticeable
- 95% said skin looked healthier and younger
- 97% said skin felt and look rejuvenated
- 100% said skin was soft, smooth and infused with moisture
Matrixyl 3000 consists of palmitoyl-tripeptide and palmitoyl-oligopeptide. These peptides aim at stimulating the synthesis and replenishment of the skin matrix (the skin's structural framework) by replicating the collagen breakdown process which stimulates your skin to replenish lost collagen. When infused into anti-aging products, Matrixyl3000 works to help skin regain its elasticity, become stronger, and look more youthful.
Vitamin C can help counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production. It can reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to skin. Vitamin C can also protect against and repair UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.
How To Use:
Apply at least a dime size amount of cream to clean, dry skin
- Using circular motions, gently massage cream into skin until it is absorbed.